The IRU Start-up Competition forms part of IRU’s aspirations to promote and drive innovation globally in road transport mobility and logistics, by encouraging the next generation of young up-and-coming firms.
You can be the next winner
Are you an up-and-coming start-up operating in the mobility or logistics sectors? Want the chance to further develop your network and grow your business? Enter IRU’s start-up competition and take your project to the next level.
- Access the IRU World Congress (three-day event)
- Network with high-level attendees from the private and public sectors
- Pitch your solution to 1,000+ business leaders and journalists
- Benefit from the chance of winning a financial prize to further develop your project
How to apply?
To apply, your start-up must:
- Have been set up three years ago or less
- Have raised under USD 1 million in funding
- Operate in the mobility/transport/logistics sectors
- Have technology/innovation as its business focus
- Have a working prototype or product, or be able to convey a sustainable business model
- Demonstrate some form of traction (users, pilots, customers, revenue)
- March–May: Applications should be submitted by 31 May 2020
- By August: The name of 20 shortlisted start-ups will be communicated
- September: Online public voting on the IRU World Congress website
- October: The two winners will be invited to the IRU World Congress to pitch their solution on stage